Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MX398 can print documents and photos at high speed. This printer is equipped with 30 sheets Automatic Document Feeder paper and comes with 2 LCDs that can improve your printing functionality and efficiency. The FastFront system makes it easy for you to refill ink and paper from the front of the printer. It has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200. With an internal imaging technology that ensures copy quality integrity and scans are generated like original documents.
Being able to print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 will be easier with this printer. Coupled with My Image Garden software that can make photo and print settings with facial recognition, Calendar, and Auto Layout Displacement.
To use this printer you must install drivers and software so that the printer can connect to the computer. On this page, you can easily download drivers & software that we have provided in the table. However, before you download it, please read some of the instructions below.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver/Software
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
Languages Support For Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver/Software
How to Download & Install Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver/Software
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MX398 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
This drivers & software compatible with PIXMA MX397