Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MX396 is one of a series of multifunction printers designed with sturdy designs and offers features such as a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder integrated with XL Ink cartridges making it more efficient to print, copy, scan and send high-speed faxes.
Features of Canon PIXMA MX396
- With Automatic Document Feeder that can hold up to 30 pages.
- Prints large amounts of documents using XL FINE Ink cartridges.
- High-quality document printouts with resolutions up to 4800dpi.
- Print speed of A4 size document (ISO ESAT) 8.7 ipm mono and color 5.0ipm.
- The speed of copying colored documents measures only 23 seconds.
- Can scan to Evernote or Dropbox cloud services.
- Easy-WebPrint EX can help you print more easily from the web.
To use this product, you must install drivers and software to enable the printer to connect to the computer. On this page you can find driver & download driver links for Canon PIXMA MX396, you can download the drivers & software in the tables we have provided. However, before you download it, take a look at some of the instructions below.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download, and Install Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver & Software Support Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
This driver & software compatible with Canon PIXMA MX394