Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MX390 is a multifunctional printer that is designed to be robust and reasonably priced that offers fax features with a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and has been integrated with the more efficient XL Ink cartridge with high-speed printing and copying.
Features of Canon PIXMA MX390
- With Automatic Document Feeder
- Be able to print more by using XL FINE Ink cartridges.
- High-quality printouts with up to 4800dpi cartridges.
- It has A4 print speed (ISO ESAT) 8.7ipm mono and color with 5.0ipm speed.
- A4 color copy speed (ISO sFCOT) takes only 23 seconds.
- Can make PDF files easier and can extract text from PDF or JPEG files using My Image Garden.
- Scan to Evernote or Dropbox cloud services becomes easier.
- Can print from the web with Easy-WebPrint EX Features
To use this product to its full potential, you need drivers and software to make connections between the printer and the computer. On this page, you can find driver & software support for Canon PIXMA MX390, You can also download drivers & software for this printer product on our site. However, before you download it, Please note driver compatibility details with the operating system.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download, and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.