Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Support – Needs printing, copying, scanning, And sending faxes is easier with this printer. This printer is also equipped with Automatic Document Feeder that can load 30 sheets of paper. The Canon MX375 is equipped with a high-speed Super G3 for easy fax delivery, Equipped with memory so you can store up to 20 numbers and 50 incoming pages. Dual Color Gamut technology available on this printer can optimize copy quality of documents.
For certain Canon Pixma series products, Requires drivers and software to make connections between printer and computer. On this page, you can find drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MX375, you can also download the drivers & software for this printer product in the table below, But before you download the drivers and software, Note the compatibility of this product printer with the system operation on your computer.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download, and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
This Driver & Software Compatible For Canon PIXMA MX300