Support Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG7130 is one printer product that uses 6 inks to be able to produce professional photo prints. With a stylish and sturdy design that is easy to use with touchscreen controls, this printer also offers advanced connectivity to print via smartphone, tablet and directly from cloud storage service. The Canon MG7130 offers outstanding printing, copy and scanning functions that come with Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
This printer is ideal for photo enthusiasts, as this printer can provide fast and easy printing through computers, wireless cameras, memory cards, cloud storage services, and smartphone devices. You can also control this printer from anywhere using a smartphone device. Simply download the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions application that you can print and scan to your smartphone device directly from the cloud service and you can also check the printer status and ink levels.
Driver & software download support for Canon PIXMA MG7130 can be found in the table below and select operating system compatibility with the driver you want to download.
Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver & Software
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file.
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver & Software For Windows
Support & Downloads Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver For Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to the computer with USB.
- Click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- The installation process will start, Follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, After complete restart your computer.
This drivers & software compatible with series PIXMA MG7100