Support Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG6850 is a multifunction printer that can help you do Scanning and Printers so you can manage high-quality documents and digital photos. Canon PIXMA MG6850 can provide the freedom to print photos from computers and also from smartphone devices. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print features of this printer can make it easier for you to print through smartphones and tablets Just by downloading the Canon Print app and pressing the print button. This automatic two-sided printing of the printer allows you to reduce paper usage, And with a paper tray printer that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper, this printer is perfect for printing large documents with maximum results.
This printer product requires drivers to establish a connection between the product and the computer. On this page, you will find a compatible driver. An explanation of the compatibility of your product with each of the operating systems you can see below.
Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
- Tiếng Việt
How to Download Driver & Software
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file.
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver & Software For Windows
Support & Downloads Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver For Mac OS
How to Install Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to the computer with USB.
- Click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- The installation process will start, Follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, After complete restart your computer.
This drivers & software compatible with series PIXMA MG6851