Support Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG6800 has high performance and is equipped with 5-ink All-in-one and has Wi-Fi connection and touchscreen so that you can print documents and photos directly from smart devices and can access cloud storage service. Print, copy and scan the necessary documents you can quickly do with simple controls. The 7.5 cm color touch screen allows the printer to operate rapidly and efficiently to navigate menus, select functions, preview images and use cloud services.
You can also print directly from compatible memory cards and wireless cameras thanks to the five original inks that this printer has, Canon FINE Technology and a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 dpi. Print speeds of ISO ESAT 15.0 ipm mono and 9.7 ipm can deliver borderless photo prints of 10×15 cm in just 41 seconds. You just need to download the Canon PRINT app so you can print and scan easily using your smartphone or tablet. There is no need for a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct mode, which can create your ad hoc wireless network.
For those of you who want to download driver and software for Canon PIXMA MG6800 you can find in table, Please read some of the instructions below before downloading.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Support & Downloads Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver For Windows
Support & Downloads Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver For Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to a computer with USB.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Follow the installations wizard instructions that appear on screen, after complete restart your computer.