Support Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG6660 is one of Canon MG series printers that can produce document and photo prints with crisp results and flexible high performance. Canon MG6660 can help you to print photos with sizes up to 4800 x 1200dpi; you can save more ink with this printer because this printer is only issued 2pl drip ink. Canon MG6660 is equipped with 3cm Touchscreen LCD so you can more easily preview, edit and display images before starting to print.
With the PPS application, you can print photos and documents from compatible smartphone devices. Google Cloud Print already supplied on this printer can print images wherever you are. You can also print automatic 2-sided reports, and with Easy-PhotoPrint + feature, you can print pictures quickly through smartphones and computers over the internet. This printer is also equipped with five individual ink tanks, so you will save more ink use and only need to replace the ink that has run out.
- Northern Sami
For those of you who want to download driver and software Canon PIXMA MG6660, Links download can be found below.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save the file on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Support Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to a computer with USB.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, after complete restart your computer.
- Then do a print and scan test, If the print and scan runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the driver correctly.