Support Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG6610 is a superb Wireless Ink printer that can print with high performance, flexibility and fantastic quality. The Canon MG6610 allows you to write beautiful borderless images, with sizes up to 4800 x 1200dpi and only removes 2pl ink droplets. Equipped With 3cm Touchscreen LCD screen so you can preview, edit and display images before printing. With the PPS application allows you to print and search for photos or documents only through a compatible smartphone device. Also, with Google Cloud Print you can print photos and documents from wherever you are.
With this printer, you can also print 2-Sided Automatic documents, And Easy-PhotoPrint + can help you print images quickly from your mobile device or PC via the internet. Provided with five individual ink tanks, so you only need to replace the ink that has run out.
For those of you who want to download the driver and software for Canon MG6610, Links download it you can find below.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver
- Download the file in the table.
- Determine the location of file storage on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA MG6610 & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6