Support Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG5630 is one of the most flexible printer products to help you print images and documents with excellent results. The printer is equipped with many features that make it easy for you to connect to cloud storage services. This printer is also provided with five inks, WIFI and AirPrint to make it easier to print from your smartphone, tablets and Apple devices.
With Canon FINE technology that has a print resolution of up to 4800dpi and is capable of printing with ISO ESAT speeds up to 12.7 ipm mono and 8.7 ipm colors. You can also print unlimited photos up to 10 x 15 cm in just 44 seconds.
For support download drivers and software Canon PIXMA MG5630, Download Links can be found below.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver & Software
- Download the driver & Software in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver & Software
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Vista / XP
- Mac OS 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver Software For Windows
Support Download Canon Pixma MG5630 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to a computer with USB.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, after complete restart your computer.