Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Support – Using the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer you can easily print stunning, seamless photos with high detail. The document prints produced with this printer look more professional with sharp text thanks to the Canon FINE cartridge system that has been provided on this printer and has a print resolution of up to 4800 dpi. ISO ESAT speed of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm color you can print unlimited photos up to 10 x 15 cm size which only takes about 44 seconds.
With PIXMA Cloud Link you can print photos in seconds from Facebook, Instagram and photo albums and scan documents to cloud services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox and even you will more easily attach and send files / images scanned directly via email without using PC. Hnaya by downloading the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print and scan using a smartphone or tablet and can instantly access cloud services.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install Drivers
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver & Software Support Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver & Software Support Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with PIXMA MG3600