Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MG3640 can easily print photos with amazing results and has a maximum speed. The printed document generated by this printer looks more professional thanks to the Canon FINE cartridge system that has been recognized on this printer. It has a print resolution of up to 4800 dpi with the ISO ESAT print speed of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm, Prints unlimited photos up to 10 x 15cm in just about 44 seconds.
With PIXMA Cloud Get Facebook and Social Media Instagram and scan documents to cloud services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Just by downloading the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print and scan using a smartphone directly accessed cloud services. Enjoy also waste reduction and maximum cost savings of up to 50% when you use an optional XL ink cartridge and with automatic 2-sided printing.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver & Software For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with PIXMA MG3650