Canon PIXMA MG3630 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MG3630 can print photos and documents with great results and has a maximum print speed. The printed document generated by this printer looks better, because this printer uses Canon FINE cartridge system that has been known reliable and good. It can produce up to 4800 dpi print resolution with ISO ESAT print speed of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm, Also capable of printing unlimited photos up to 10 x 15 cm in just 44 seconds.
PIXMA Cloud features owned by this printer makes it easier for you to print photos from Facebook and Instagram and can scan documents to cloud services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Only by downloading the Canon PRINT app printing and scanning you can directly use the cloud service accessed through the smartphone. Enjoy up to 50% maximum cost savings when you use an optional XL ink cartridge and with automatic 2-sided printing you can reduce paper usage.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3630 Driver & Software For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3630 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with PIXMA MG3640