Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Support | Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a printer that can print photos, and documents with extraordinary results, and has a maximum print speed. The prints produced by this printer look more professional, because this printer uses Canon FINE cartridge system is reliable, and good. It can produce up to 4800 dpi photo prints with ISO 9.5 ipm mono, and 5.7 ipm ISO EAT print speeds, It can also print unlimited photos of up to 10 x 15 cm in just 44 seconds. Only by downloading the Canon PRINT app you can directly use the cloud services accessed through the smartphone for printing, and scanning. Enjoy up to 50% cost savings by using the optional XL ink cartridges, and automatic 2-sided printing to reduce paper usage.
For support download the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver & software, you can find it in the table below, Select operating system compatibility with the drivers & software you want to download.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with PIXMA MG3630