Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Support – Canon PIXMA MG3610 is one printer that can print photos, office documents with great results, This printer also has a maximum print speed so that the printed photo produced by this printer look more professional, because it has been equipped with Canon FINE cartridge system is very reliable. Produce photo prints up to 4800dpi size with ISO 9.5 ipm mono, 5.7 ipm ISO EAT. Just by downloading the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print & scanvia smartphone. Enjoy up to 50% printing cost savings by using the optional XL ink cartridge, and automatic 2-sided printing to reduce paper usage.
For support of downloading the Canon PIXMA MG3610 driver & software, you can find it in the table below, Select operating system compatibility with the drivers & software you want to download.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install The Driver
- Download the driver & software files present in the table.
- Specify the file storage folder of drivers & software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- If the installation process is complete, Please restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with PIXMA MG3620