Support Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver – Feel the ease of printing and scanning over wireless networks using the Canon PIXMA MG3060, All-In-One Printer that can help you to print, scan and copy documents quickly and simply. Designed to meet all your everyday printing needs, from document text to color photos, this multifunctional printer comes with wifi and has a compact and tablet-friendly design.
This printer uses dye ink and black pigment ink and uses a FINE cartridge system that can produce sharp document text and high-quality images. Canon MG3060 can print documents quickly at 8 pages per minute for black documents and 4 pages per minute to print color photos that will make your print job faster and easier.
By using PIXMA Cloud Links that can be accessed through the Canon PRINT app, you’ll be easier to print than social networks and cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and more. With Google Cloud Print support and Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android that provides printing from smartphones. You can also print over a wireless network through a compatible PictBridge WLAN camera, Access Point Mode The existing modes on this printer can help you connect to a printer without a Wi-Fi network.
The Canon MG3060 uses the latest printer technology to save energy and has an Auto Power-on Function that is automatically activated when a print command is sent, and will automatically turn off the printer when not receiving print orders.
For those of you who want to download the driver and software Canon Pixma MG3060, Links download it you can find below.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG3060 Driver
- Download the file in the table.
- Determine the location of file storage on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon Pixma MG3060 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Support Canon Pixma MG3060 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Support Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver & Software
- Make sure the USB printer data cable is connected to your computer.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installation wizard instructions that appear on the screen, after finished restart your computer.
- Then do a print test and scan, If the print and scan runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the driver correctly.