Support Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG3050 is a versatile printer that can print, scan and copy documents quickly and simply. Designed for all your everyday printing needs, from document printing to color photos, this multifunction printer is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and has a minimalist design. By using the PIXMA Cloud Link feature accessed through the Canon PRINT app on this printer, you can print through social networks and popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and more.
With this printer you can more easily organize and print photos with My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint + feature allows you to design and print birthday cards, photo collages using images from your tablet, computer or cloud storage service. You will more easily print photos with 13x13cm (5×5) size, A4 standard, A5, B5, Envelope, and Letter support. You can also print photos wirelessly from your PictBridge camera and WLAN, while Access Point Mode The feature helps smartphone users to connect to printers without Wi-Fi networks.
For those of you who want to download the driver and software Canon Pixma MG3050, Links download it you can find below.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver
- Download the file in the table.
- Determine the location of file storage on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Support Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Support Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver & Software
- Make sure the USB printer data cable is connected to your computer.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installation wizard instructions that appear on the screen, after finished restart your computer.
- Then do a print test and scan, If the print and scan runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the driver correctly.