Support Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver – With the great features of this printer will help you to more easily print one of the features of this printer is the application of Canon PRINT, With this application you can print great photos and documents without pictures via smartphone or tablet. Even the Canon PIXMA MG3010 is equipped with an optional XL ink cartridge so you can replace the ink less frequently. Canon PIXMA MG3010 Series you can have at an affordable price to meet all your printing, scanning and copying needs at home or office.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Features
- Easy connect the printer with your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
- Printing and scanning become easier than cloud storage or social media.
- It has a stylish and sturdy design.
- Equipped with features Auto Power On, Wi-Fi and PIXMA Cloud Link.
- With a hybrid ink system that combines dye ink and black pigment ink to produce crisp text prints and crystal clear photos.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Mac OS X v10.8 – 10.12, iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG3010 Driver
- Download the file in the table.
- Determine the location of file storage on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Support For Canon Pixma MG3010 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Support Canon Pixma MG3010 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Support Canon Pixma MG3010 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon Pixma MG3010 Driver & Software
- Make sure the USB printer data cable is connected to your computer.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installation wizard instructions that appear on the screen, after finished restart your computer.
- Then do a print test and scan, If the print and scan runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the driver correctly.