Canon PIXMA MG2280 Driver Support — Canon PIXMA MG2280 is one of the MG PIXMA series printers that can print documents and photos with great results. This printer is equipped with a hybrid ink system so you can print images with sizes up to 8.5 x 1, Also has a maximum color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200dpi. You can also replace ink cartridges and add paper from the front of the printer, of course, allowing you to do it yourself. With My Image Garden software you can easily organize and group multiple photos to print simultaneously.
- 繁體 中文
- 简体 中文
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install Drivers
- Download the file in the table provided below.
- Specify the folder of driver & software file storage on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, Restart your computer.
Here’s Download Table Canon PIXMA MG2280 Driver & Software For Windows
|PIXMA DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 For Windows|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.60a For Windows|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 For Windows|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 For Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0|
Here’s Download Table Canon PIXMA MG2280 Driver & Software For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with the Canon PIXMA MG2270