Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Support — One of the PIXMA MG Printer Series that can print documents and photos with great results. The printer comes with a hybrid ink system for you to print images up to 8.5 x 11 in size with maximum color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200dpi, Using the Canon FINE ink cartridge. You can also replace ink cartridges and add paper from the front of the printer, thanks to FastFront owned by this printer. With My Image Garden software, you can easily organize and group multiple photos to print simultaneously.
- 繁體 中文
- 简体 中文
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
How to Download and Install Drivers
- Download the file in the table provided below.
- Specify the folder of driver & software file storage on your computer.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB.
- Click on the downloaded driver / software file to install.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, Restart your computer.
Here’s Download Table Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software For Windows
|PIXMA DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 For Windows|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.60a For Windows|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 For Windows|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 For Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0|
Support Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
These drivers and software are also compatible with the Canon PIXMA MG2230