Support Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver – For certain canon Pixma printer products, drivers and software are required to make connections between printer products and computers. In this article, you can find drivers and software for the PIXMA MG 2240 series printer. Explanation of the compatibility of this product with the operating system you can see below. And to download the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver & software, you can find it on the table. Select operating system compatibility with the drivers & software you want to download.
Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP(32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
How to Download and Install
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file.
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software For Windows
|PIXMA DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 For Windows|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.60a For Windows|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 For Windows|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 For Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0|
Support Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
The above files are drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printers and some other software. You can install software items such as MP Drivers which are drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printers. IJ Scan Utility is Software that allows you to scan photos and documents. XPS printer drivers that can support 16-bpc printing, and allow smoother gradient printing.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to the computer with USB.
- Click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- The installation process will start, follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, after complete restart your computer.