Support Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG2140 is an All-in-One Photo Inkjet Printer that can produce high-quality prints, scans, and copies that are perfect for business users. This printer has a maximum print resolution of up to 4800dpi and is capable of producing exceptional, crisp black text print quality thanks to a good quality Canon cartridge system that uses only 2pl droplet ink. The document will be printed with ISO 8.13 ipm / mono 8.8 ipm-color speed with photo lab quality up to 10 x 15 cm in 45 seconds. Print documents and web pages with sharper text, vivid colors, and web printing with Easy-WebPrint EX will help you to quickly collect and combine multiple web pages to print according to the layout you want and change your HD movie clip to create more beautiful photos.
Drivers & software support for Canon PIXMA MG2140 can be found in the table below and select operating system compatibility with the drivers & software you want to download.
Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download The Drivers & Software
- Download files in the table.
- Specify where to save files on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded driver/software file.
Support Download Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver & Software For Windows
Support Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How to Install The Driver & Software
- Connect your printer to the computer with USB.
- Click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- The installation process will start, Follow the installer wizard instructions that appear on screen, After complete restart your computer.
This drivers & software compatible with series PIXMA MG2100