Support Canon PIXMA E481 Driver – Canon PIXMA E481 is designed to provide users convenience and this printer is very affordable in terms of price. This printer has a compact design and looks smaller than the previous series, the printer is suitable for use in the workplace because it has a relatively small size that can save space in the workplace. Canon PIXMA E481 can also print up to 400 pages of black and white and 300 color photo pages with exceptional cartridge capabilities.
This printer also has good wireless connectivity capability and can make it easier for you to print over the wireless network. PIXMA E481 also comes with PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) software, And you can easily use PIXMA Cloud Link Features to print and scan files online.
For those of you who want to download the driver and software Canon PIXMA E481, Links download it you can find below.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E481 Driver
- Download the file in the table.
- Determine the location of file storage on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver/software file.
- The installation will start automatically, Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA E481 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP
- Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA E481 Driver & Software
- Make sure the USB printer data cable is connected to your computer.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded.
- Then the installation process will start, follow the installation wizard instructions that appear on the screen, after finished restart your computer.
- Then do a print test and scan, If the print and scan runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the driver correctly.